Friday, January 18, 2008

So much for deciding between K and H....

So i went to the the hospital yesterday for my 20 week sono and it turns out im having a BOY!!! i guess someone upstairs sure does have a sense of humor! I dont know what im going to do with THREE boys!!!! Ahhh! Its just too painful to think about. I really wanted to get my tubes tied and be done with having kids after this one, but i just cant, nor could i ever fathem not having a daughter in my life. I want that special mother daughter relationship...i wanna play dress up, piant eachothers nails...god...i just want a girl sooo bad!!! The scary part is trying for a fourth! i never in a million years thought i would ever have 4 kids...thats just CRAZYNESS!!! But like i said, the idea of never having a baby girl is just unimaginable....so i guess we will be trying again in a few years. Anyhoo....so here is that other layout i did...dont know what im going to do with it since its about being pregnant with a girl!!!! Ill just hold on to it till after the baby is born....you never know....there could be a mirical. lol.

5 comments:

jamie January 19, 2008 at 2:31 AM  

I really liked your new blog...I feel for you sweetheart...I really really do. I have been down that road...only once...so I know how you feel, but once you hold him...you'll feel nothin' but LOVE! big hugzzzz

Staci Compher January 24, 2008 at 6:50 AM  

oh..my gosh!!! I am in love with this new layout....I like the way you stamped over the paint...I'm gonna give that a shot!!!
I have 2 daughters......they're tuff!!! from about 5yrs..on the nightmare begins...but both mine are daddys girls...I always dreamed of having a boy...hoping he would be a mama's boy!! Congrats on your baby boy!!!

Unused Account April 19, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

But what if you end up with 6 boys! LOL! That would be quite the household.

I long for a boy!

Unused Account April 19, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Oops! I forgot to add that I love love LOVE this layout!

jamie May 17, 2008 at 12:09 AM  

Just remember...with God...ALL things are possible! Maybe your next 1 will be a girl...love you

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP