Monday, May 26, 2008

Good morning....



Wow...I cant believe i only have two more weeks to go! Boy am i ready. Nervous but ready. My last day at CSS was Thursday...i sure am gonna miss everyone. (I already do) lol. Anyhoo...i got my scrap on last night!!! lol. I just loved these pics of Stuart drawing on the patio...he's quite the artist. Now that i have some time off, im hopeing to get more pages done.
And this is a layout i did a couple weeks ago at Cherie's. Just me and Stuart goofing off...i love scrapping those everyday "unimportant" moments. Its those moments i love and cherish the most. Ok well better be off...the inlaws are coming over to spend Memorial Day with us. Hopefully it will be sunny enough to go swimming! ♥gen

2 comments:

Sri June 5, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

Hi!
Thanks for visiting my blog! You have great LOs here! Love your style.

Staci Compher July 10, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

love the new pages......

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP