Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Queen For a Day!

Went to my moms for Mothers Day...it was a beautiful day...and we all had a great time. My brother Andrew BBQ'd for us. It was nice getting to kick back and be pampered for a day. Stuart got me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers...





The kids made me cards...lol...they are sooo cute! Sunday morning little Stuart whispered to his daddy, "Is it movers day yet?" They made the cards a few days ago and were getting impatient.



Here is the layout i did for Anne Marie's challenge...My favorite technique of the moment is stamping and heat embossing...I embossed the green damask, the bird, and the Maya Road CB crown. Its just sooo much fun! Thanks Anne Marie! Cant wait to see what this weeks challenge is going to be!

♥gen


2 comments:

Cherie May 12, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

So cute! I love the colors :) I'm happy you had a great mother's day!

FASHIONFIT May 13, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

your work is great. I hope you get better soon! xoxo Rose

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP