Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Poor neglected blog...

So I haven't had much xtra time for blogging lately. Like i said in my last post...life is crazy busy! Anyhoo...went to Yellow Bird tonight. It was our monthly DT meeting. All the DT members and teachers are participating in a circle journal...its super fun...took home some lovely pages tonight from Cheri Villafranca and Samantha Sibbet...cant wait till the journal is complete...these girls are sooo talented!

On another note...here are some cards i made... I used the ever so awesome Cosmo Cricket "Everafter". LOVE this line!!




Thanks for taking a peek!
♥gen

3 comments:

Ann-Marie July 10, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

Oh my gosh, your class is going to be a hit! I love all those cards! I hope all is well with you, girl :)

Alessandra Loiacono July 12, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Gen, what a beautiful cards!!! I wish I could make it, it would be fun, but I have a baby shower that day in Santa Barbara, so faaaaaaaar!!!!!! I'm sure it will be a huge success!! Can't wait to see you! Love, Ale ;)

Ryann August 12, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Beautiful cards Gen! How did your class go (last week??) Following your blog... :)

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP