Sunday, November 8, 2009

Catch up...

Haven't had much time to post (wont be having that problem anymore ;P lol) ...so lets play catch up! October was an eventful month...we went to Lindo Lake ...


and the Pumpkin patch...we went with my mom and sis...sooo much fun!

William spooning pumpkin guts :P Halloween. Stuart and William were pirates. Wesley was a transformer.
October was a fun month...as for November...Im going to concentrate on crafting! I want to scrap all my recent photos and im thinking about doing a December Daily this year as well. Im also going to try harder to post more often...i know my friends and family would like that. Ok well tomorrow is Stuart and my anniversary so we are going out to dinner tonight...Outback! yum! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend...i know i am!
♥gen

3 comments:

Ann-Marie November 8, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

Gen! Happy to hear about your scrapping plans - I expect lots of photos, Missy! :) And I can't wait to see your December Daily album if you decide to do it - I'm sure it will be gorgeous!

♥ JB November 8, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Sweet photos lovely!
Had fun last night. Thanks for the tag. Def putting it in my dec daily. I was really close to buying the stamp today :]

Cherie November 8, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

WhoHooo! You totally need to come over so we can scrap, It's been too long :(

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP