Thursday, August 30, 2007

The date has officially been set!

Ok everyone....My class has been scheduled for October 3rd! I know, I know, its totally far away...but that's the soonest Shawni could squeeze me in. Since it is a month away i don't have any of the details yet, but don't worry ill keep you posted :) The maximum people that the store can accommodate for the class is *8* so if you wanna sign up, be sure to call the store or drop in and reserve a seat!!!! Thank you all for supporting me...I'm soooo excited!!!! Whoo-Hoo! lol...sorry...That was a minor outburst of excitement. Hehee :) ♥♥♥ LOVE you all *MUAH*

1 comments:

Anonymous August 31, 2007 at 12:24 AM  

cool sweetie...why haven't you "accepted" my invite??? if you did, you'd be on my "dashboard", so hurry up...would ya? love you

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP