Saturday, September 1, 2007

Potty training 101

Its day three of Wesley's potty training....he is actually doing quite well. This morning he woke up completely dry! Although he has had a couple accidents today...but its only been three days so i cant get to discouraged. I have to say, Stuart was was much easier! But all kids are different i guess. I'm hoping he will do OK tomorrow. Its daddy's turn! Ill be at a crop all day so he'll have to pick up where i left off. I'm sure he'll do fine♥ I better get off to bed...i have a full day of scrappin to do :) *HUGZ* gen

1 comments:

Anonymous September 1, 2007 at 3:23 PM  

That's fantastic Gen...I'm very happy for you...if I can just get Aleah to comprehend it and not be so stubborn...xoxo

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP